Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 118: Holiday

Today was a fasting day.

I'm less than 48 hours away from going on holiday to Los Angeles and I have never needed a holiday as much as this one.  Up to now I have regarded holidays as a nice thing to have but not a vital necessity.   But this time, I really feel I need a complete and total break from my current work environment.  I now understand why people say they need to recharge their batteries or have a complete rest.  It makes me wonder if needing a holiday is not a sign of being in the wrong job?  I'm not saying that if you are in great job that you enjoy you should forsake all holidays, but I think you probably appreciate a holiday as something different to do rather than an absolute necessity. 

Short blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...