Thursday 12 July 2018

Day 100: Progress report

Since the start of my Blog 100 days ago, I have
  • Written 100 blogs
  • Taken 103 Cold showers (sometimes I take 2!)
  • Enjoyed 29 Fasting days
  • Avoided meat 7 days
  • Abstained from Alcohol 13 days
The top 5 readers in the competition so far are :
  1. S_sh_
  2. Julian Farod
  3. R-b-n
  4. AuntC
  5. Dedalus
My top most read posts are:
  1. Environmental Cold Showers 
  2. Competition
  3. Long life
  4. Fasting & blogging
  5. Western
The top 5 countries for readers are:
  1. France
  2. Canada
  3. Germany
  4. USA
  5. Portugal
I am disappointed that the cold shower trend is still limited but we still have 365 days to get to our 1 billion converts and to save the planet.

I have also lost one of my most faithful readers: Julian Farod has disappeared behind the Great Chinese Firewall and it seems that my blog is considered subversive by the CPC which means he doesn't have access anymore (he still got 2 points for trying).

Is everyone up for another 100?  Is that a loud screaming yes I'm hearing or is it just an echo from Tuesday's semi final. 

2 comments:

  1. YES! 5 points for being the first one to scream yes after your question;)! Enjoying every day out of the 100 except one. Cold showers: done. Meditation should be in your schedule too now that your a tourist vegetarian. Might as well do the whole mindfulness trend thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the enthusiasm. This allows you to overtake R-b-n and move into 3rd place.

      Delete

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...