Monday 30 July 2018

Day 53: Mistake

Dinner Menu:
  • Salade de Crabe Royal
  • Cheesecake
  • Eau pétillante
Yes this blog title looks like a mistake as yesterday's blog was number 117 but in fact I am correcting a mistake which happened between Blog 52 and 54.  Somehow I lost blog 53. I was going to renumber all my blogs but then decided that quirkiness is endearing.  Since I'm on the subject of mistakes, I went to dinner with my friend G.  this evening. He changed jobs last year and  finds himself in a similar situation as me.  He is being asked to do things which he feels are fundamental mistakes and are detrimental to the company.  The worst thing is when you feel that communication is all one way, there is absolutely no listening capacity from the other side.  We were wondering if its an age thing? We are just not prepared to sit and listen to self important idiots spouting nonsense just to hear themselves talk.  We have enough of that on the news!  Maybe once we are both fired we can play squash and start a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...