Friday 1 March 2019

Day 331: Packing

Tomorrow morning we are off to Les Mesnuires in the French Alps fro a week of skiing.  As I have travelled quite bit in my career (especially when I was a full time Analyst) I have learned to pack extremely light for my business trips.  I practically never check in luggage on airplanes and often travel with just a small shoulder bag for my business trips.  It's taken me longer to be as efficient on my holiday travels. But this year I feel I'm getting there.  I'm going skiing and I only have one small wheely suitcase and a bag for my ski shoes.  I pared down to the minimum aside from my ski clothes I have kept the rest to a minimum 1 spare shirt, 1 pair of trousers, 3 pairs of socks, 6 pair of underwear and 3 t-shirts.  I'm pretty sure this time all my clothes will be worn at least once.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...