Wednesday 6 March 2019

Day 336: Solution

A few days ago I talked about the environmental impact of using paper for taking notes and generally handwriting.   My blog-post led me to look for (and find) a solution.  You can now buy notebooks which are reusable.  The paper is made from a special paper which you can wipe clean with a damp cloth (or a hairdryer - which looks like magic!).   If (for some reason) you want to preserve your notes you can scan them to your computer using a mobile app.  The experience is really equivalent to writing on actual paper.  We now need printers that work on the same principle (I looked its not available yes) to cater for the still numerous people who insist on reading things on paper rather than on screens.  Just remember : more than 6 billion trees a year are cut down for the paper industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...