Tuesday 5 March 2019

Day 335: Space

Spending a week in a small 1 bedroom apartment with my wife and three teenagers makes you realise how space is the ultimate luxury. When I say space I mean having your own area. I don't think it's a question of having superfluous square meters with empty rooms or big storage areas, it's more that everyone needs a room (however small) which they can call their own. My office at home is probably less than 8 m2 but it has everything I need.

I'm used to writing my blog standing at my desk using my computer rather than on my phone in bed. (Now you know why my blogs will be short this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...