Sunday 24 March 2019

Day 354: 7

The reason Fianna and I spent the weekend in Malta is that its our 7th wedding anniversary.  This year is the wool anniversary (maybe that's where the itch comes from) although I did pick cashmere for Fianna's gift. The weekend was a perfect encapsulation of our marriage.  I picked a destination I knew she would like, Fianna was enthusiastic, we had a smallish fight, we made up (with all the trimmings!), we had some good meals and some simple meals, we went swimming in cold water (some of us took longer to get in!), we stayed in a nice hotel but went around on a scooter and most important we fully enjoyed each other's company...

The only itch I'm feeling is the one to spend 7 x 7 more anniversaries with Fianna

1 comment:

  1. Incurable romantic... and always somewhere in there the maths;)

    ReplyDelete

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...