Wednesday 27 February 2019

Day 329: Poll

The European Commission has launched on an opinion poll on whether we should maintain summer/winter time.  I have already spoken on this subject in my blog #149. In order to ensure we finally get rid of this pointless exercise in bureaucracy I urge you all to fill in the EU's questionnaire which can be found at this address:


In order to assist you  I urge you to answer : 
  1. That your experience of time change is very negative
  2. That time change should be forbidden
  3. Its very important that the EU decides to stop the time change
  4. We should chose Winter time as the permanent time
  5. France's Time Zone should be UTC+1 (Like Germany, Italy and Spain)
We have until March 3rd to fill in the questionnaire please encourage everyone you know to fill it in!

Lets help the European Commission do something visible, practical and popular.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer summertime as the permanent time and utc+2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you want to be so out of sync with the natural time of the sun?

    ReplyDelete

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...