Sunday 10 February 2019

Day 311: Tattoo

I was reading an article in the guardian about a british photographer who takes photos of naked men or women (usually focused on the genitals).  I read the article because the photo illustrating it showed a thigh with a discreet tattoo which I thought was interesting.  Usually I don't have much time for tattoos, I don't really understand how people can assume that they will like their tattoos for the rest of their lives.  Also why would one's younger self  impose things on one's older self without their consent.  I guess it's a bit like drinking or smoking is it really fair to do things in your youth that can cause damage that your future self will have to deal with ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...