Thursday 7 February 2019

Day 309: 20%

Earlier this year I mentioned some resolutions that I wished I had taken.  Amongst those resolutions was going to a new country.  As I was thinking that I might be able to manage that one, I found an interactive world map which allows me to log all the places I have been to so far (big countries are broken up into states or regions so its harder to cover everywhere).  As of today I have visited or lived in areas or countries representing 20.52% of the surface of the globe which I find disappointing.  I need to start adding more new places (preferably big places) so that I can reach at least 50%.  I need to visit my daughter in Brazil and next time we go to California we should use a car (or train if I want to be green) that should add a few percentage points to my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...