Tuesday 1 January 2019

Day 272 : Resolutions

The new year is supposed to be the time of resolutions but I made so many resolutions during 2018 that I'm thinking its better to make them when you are ready rather than at an artificial date.  I have decided to do a Dry January (alcohol free) but that hardly counts as a resolution since its an easy one to keep.  I'm  not going to make any other commitments today but as part of my "Top 5" series here is my Top 5 New Year's resolutions I wish I had made (and kept) :

  1. Go to a country I have never been to before
  2. Read all the unread books in my library
  3. Participate in an endurance race
  4. Buy no item of clothing the whole year
  5. Surprise my wife with flowers at least once a month
If any of you uses one of these and keeps it you will get 10 bonus points per resolution made and held! (Resolutions have to be posted as a comment before 7th January).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...