Sunday 15 April 2018

Day 12: Nutella

On Friday I had a "go" (this is a client signing a project)  after an Analysis (pre-project work) which I have been doing for 7 weeks. This means that I had a totally relaxed weekend (with no presentations to prepare)  for the first time in 4 weeks. I enjoyed it.  Aside from the Football match yesterday I spent Sunday relaxing in the morning (after my cold shower, just in case you forgot), then went for a walk in the Marais and a light lunch Chez Marianne before spending the afternoon making pleasant conversation at home with my friend M. from LA.  The day then finished with a very good meal in an Israeli restaurant and a hunt for real Parisian Chocolate Mousse which we finally located in a little brasserie next to Opéra.  Fianna and I shared a crème brulée and to my grave disappointment X (who shall remain nameless to spare her reputation) had a crèpe with Nutella.  No more on this subject, its just a good thing I'm not one of these French food snobs!

Its Sunday night so I'm allowing myself a semi-blog instead of a full one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...