Wednesday 4 April 2018

Day 1: Fasting & Blogging

Today I decided to go on a radical diet again.  2 days fasting a week for at least 1 year. That should allow me to reduce my weight by 26Kg thus getting back the Adonis-like figure I had 26 years ago (some poetic licence is allowed in the Blogosphere).
In addition to fasting I will also be blogging every day (not just on the fasting days).  I expect a predominant theme will be food, however, I may allow myself an occasional digression onto other subjects such as: the weather, brexit, sport, health, work, children, parents, litterature, cinema, art (that would be surprising) and love.  On the other hand, I can safely say that I will not be writing about my dreams or nightmares (no criticism of other blogs intended ;-).
As I expect to rapidly get to facebook levels of readership I shall be predominantly using English (sorry for my North American readers, but  you will have to use google translate for any difficult words).
Privacy warning: If you follow this blog your data will be collected and sold to the highest bidder.  Also I reserve the right to use subliminal messaging to influence you in favour of the abolition of nation-states, organised religion, wars, land-mines, inheritance and social-media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...