Sunday 27 January 2019

Day 298: DVD

Today I spent some time cleaning up our cellar.  Aside from the 27 different bags and suitcases we have accumulated, I also found 70 DVD of films I accumulated before the age of Netflix and Streaming.  As I no longer have a DVD player I have decided to copy the Films to my computer and then give the DVDs to people who might still use them. 

Here is a  numbered list of the first batch of DVDs which are available.  Send me a comment or e-mail with your postal address if you would like to receive any of them:


1Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
2Cube
3Carnage
4One Day
5The Holiday
6Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
7The Artist
8Catch .44
9The good, the bad and the ugly
10My name is nobody
11For a fistful of dollars
12Le Mépris
13L'incompris
14The Magnificent 7
15Love is a many splendored thing
16Missouri Breaks
17La vie en rose
18The Dubliners
19The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean
20Le déclin de l'empire américain
21St Jacques ... La Mecque
22Intolerable cruelty
23Red Dust
24Maria full of grace
25Private Benjamin
26Meet the Parents
27Spy Game
28Three Kings
29Ronin
30The Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...