Monday 1 April 2019

Day 362: Water

I had 5 hours sleep last night and I will have less than 5 tonight, so I will keep this post brief.  Yesterday I slept in Cloppenberg which is a small village close to Bremen in North Germany.  I can confirm that cold showers there are particularly cold probably 12° rather than 14° or  even 15° in Malta.  After over a year of cold showers I have no desire to go back.  Even though its still hard sometimes to get under the water my overall level of satisfaction is extremely high.   I'm also sure that they contributed to my overall health this year..  I wonder if I will ever take a warm shower again?  

3 Posts left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 365 (bis) : End!

Well this is it.  After 365 days my blog is finally coming to an end.  I know there have been ups and downs, good and bad, controversial an...